DIY Activated Charcoal Mask for Blackheads
Easy to make peel-off activated charcoal mask for blackheads that can be made at home!
- Mix the bentonite clay, charcoal, and gelatin in the small mixing bowl
- Add water to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Place the small mixing bowl with the mixture on the steamer and place the steamer on top of the pot.
- Stir the mixture with the stirring rod until it is smooth and without clumps
- Turn off heat and allow the mixture to cool for 10 minutes. Test the mixture to ensure it feels comfortably warm on your skin.
- Apply the mixture on your face with a foundation brush. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for the mixture to dry and harden, then peel it off.
Recipe inspired by Wholefully.com
Was This Post Helpful? Let us know if you found this post helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.