DIY Argan Oil Natural Liquid Foundation For Dry Skin
A rich, creamy and skin-nourishing liquid foundation made with argan oil and aloe gel as main ingredients.
- 2 teaspoon Argan Oil Can also use Jajoba Oil
- 1 teaspoon Shea Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Emulsifying Wax
- 1 tablespoon Aloe Gel
- 1 tablespoon Witch Hazel
- 2 teaspoon Zinc Oxide Use Non-Nano
- 1/2 teaspoon Cocoa Powder (For Color)
- 1/2 teaspoon Mica Powder (For Bronzing)
- 1/2 teaspoon Bentonite Clay (Optional)
- 1 Double Boiler
- 1 Small Makeup Jar
- Use the double boiler to melt the Shea Butter, Argan Oil and Emulsifying Wax. Stir to ensure consistency.
- Add the Aloe and Witch Hazel and stir until solution is smooth.
- Turn off the heat and allow mixture to cool down.
- Slowly add Cocoa Powder and Mica Powder. Add a little bit at a time, stirring after each time and test on face until desired shade is achieved. ***This step may require some trial and error. Ensure mixture is cool to the touch before testing on face.
- Slowly add the Zinc Oxide and Bentonite Clay to the mixture. Add a little bit at a time, stirring each time and test on face until desired smoothness and coverage is achieved. Note: if mixture becomes too thick, thin it out by adding a few drops of witch hazel.
- Scoop finished foundation into small makeup jar
Recipe Inspired By: wellnessmama.com
Was This Post Helpful? Let us know if you found this post helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.