DIY Mineral Loose Powder Foundation For Oily Skin
Easy loose powder foundation made with titanium dioxide, mica and other natural minerals.
- 8 teaspoon Titanium Dioxide
- 1 tablespoon Serecite Mica
- 4 teaspoon Zinc Oxide
- 1 teaspoon Magnesium Stearate
- 1 teaspoon Kaolin
- 1 Yellow Oxide (as needed)
- 1 Brown Oxide (as needed)
- 1 Red Oxide (as needed)
- 1/4 teaspoon broccoli seed oil
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Mesh Strainer
- 1 Makeup Jar
- Mix the titanium dioxide, sericite mica, zinc oxide, magnesium stearate and kaolin together.
- Pass mixture though a fine mesh strainer. Pulse until only large pieces of minerals are left in the strainer. Remove the large pieces.
- Add yellow, brown and red oxides slowly and small amounts at a time. Stir the mixture well and test the shade each time. Adjust combination quantities of yellow, brown and red oxides until desired shade is achieved.
- Scoop finished mixture in makeup jar.
Recipe Inspired By: thehumbledhomemaker.com
Was This Post Helpful? Let us know if you found this post helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.