What's In This Post
Having a double chin can be beautiful. However, if you want to get rid of your double chin and don’t want to lose weight or doing exercises, this post will provide you some techniques to get rid of a your double chin that you can try.
How to Get Rid of Double Chin with Makeup
Makeup, when done correctly, is a great way to disguise a double chin. Most of the products you need will probably already be in your makeup bag. To make your double chin seemingly disappear, use makeup to draw attention towards your most flattering features.
For Your Cheeks:
- Apply your blush in an upwards motion to highlight and enhance your cheeks.
For Your Eyes:
- Use an eye-catching shade but be careful not to overdo it.
- If you go heavier on the blush, lighten up on the eyeshadow and vice-versa.
- Apply a bold lip color such as dark brown or a deep shade of red. If you don’t like to wear lipstick, you could also create a noticeable (and distracting) set of lips with a glossy lip balm. You can also choose a lip gloss with just a hint of color for a little more fun.
I like the Bobbi Brown Luxe Retro Red. This is a deep red color lipstick that can really draw out your lips. This lipstick is formulated with soothing botanical extracts. It provides your lips with great hydration and helps to lock in moisture. It’s paraben, phthalate, sulfate, sulfite, gluten free. It’s also free of animal derived ingredients.
Define Your Jawline:
- Grab some bronzer and brush it along your natural jawline, just along the jaw bone. If you have a dark complexion, choose a bronzer with gold undertones. If you are fair-skinned, a bronzer with rose undertones is the most flattering for your complexion.
How to Get Rid of Double Chin with Gua Sha (Jade Roller)
The best way to get rid of a double chin with Gua Sha (Jade Roller) is to use gentle pressure and roll your cheeks, jawline, neck and chin in an outward and upward motion.
Using a jade roller is an effective and easy way to give yourself a face massage. Use it every day to get the best results. To correctly massage your face and neck with your jade roller:
- Starting anywhere on you cheeks, jawline, neck or chin, and roll outwards and upwards while keeping a firm yet gentle pressure.
- Roll over the same area up to four times, ending at the edge of your face
- Avoid rolling backward but instead pick up your roller when you stop and place it down where you will begin rolling again.
- Massage each area for about four minutes or until the area looks flushed.
- Apply your favorite serum or moisturizer, if desired
- Don’t forget to deep clean your roller by washing it with warm water and a mild soap
- Allow to air dry completely before storing
If you’re looking for a good quality jade roller or Gua Sha, I recommend the RoselynBoutique Jade Roller Gua Sha Massage Tool Set. This set is handcrafted with real natural jade. It has a super smooth surface texture that won’t drag your skin.
How to Get Rid of Double Chin with Face Massage
The best way to get rid of a double chin with face massage is to use a combination of neck, chin, cheek, eye and forehead massages to increase circulation of your face and minimize the appearance of a double chin.
You need to massage your entire face to get the desired effect, but you will massage each area of your face somewhat differently. Do this full face massage every day to boost regeneration for younger-looking skin and a more defined jawline.
Neck Massage to Get Rid of Double Chin
- Place your knuckles under your chin and pull down firmly towards your collarbone
- Repeat ten times
- Move your thumb and index finger from your chin towards your ear across the jawline
- Repeat 10 to 15 time.
Eye massage For Double Chin Reduction
- Massage the skin underneath your eyes by alternating in small clockwise and counterclockwise circles
- Repeat five times for each eye
Double Chin and Cheek Massage
- Start by applying coconut oil to the palms of your hand to make them glide effortlessly over your skin without pulling
- Firmly slide your hands over your face from the bridge of your nose towards your ears
- Repeat a few times
- Next, start around the mouth, and firmly slide your finger over your skin upwards towards the corners of your eyes
- Apply your favorite moisturizing cream onto your fingertips
- Gently but firmly massage towards your hairline for at least 10 to 15 minutes