People are struggling with hair loss all over the world. A number of factors can cause abnormal hair loss and it does not always go itself. That is why treating it or taking measures to curb it is important. A person can lose a great number of hairs and develop hair thinning and baldness if abnormal hair loss is not stopped timely. A hair transplant can restore hair for a long time. That is why a person should fix it without thinking about hair transplant cost. This article discusses when hair transplant can deliver permanent hair growth. If you want to grow hair on thin or bald spots, this topic is for you.
What is Hair Transplant Surgery?
Just like other cosmetic treatments, hair transplant surgery aims at improving the appearance of the person by growing the right and a suitable number of hairs. In this treatment, a plastic surgeon removes hair from one area of the body (preferably from the back of the scalp) and transplant it at another area of the body. It is a surgical technique and it can cause temporary and minor side effects. There is some downtime; the patient will be able to continue routine activities 2 to 3 days after the surgery.
How Does It Work?
The skin has hair follicles that are responsible for growing hair constantly. A hair restoration surgeon actually shifts hair follicles from one area to another. To make this to make happen, a strip of hair (follicular unit transplantation – FUT) is removed from the area with good hair growth. The hair follicles are extracted from this strip to regrow somewhere else. It is also possible to remove hair grafts only using the latest technology (follicular unit extraction – FUE).
Are Female Hair Transplant Results Permanent?
“A hair transplant can give you permanent and natural-looking results,” according to American Academic of Dermatologist (AAD). So if you are up to invest in the future of your appearance and hair, there is no better option than a hair restoration surgery. Though hair transplant can deliver long-lasting results, the following factors also matter:
- Pre-Op and Post-Op Care: Pre-treatment and post-treatment care are of utmost importance. Your surgeon will guide you about the instructions that you are supposed to follow. If you want to get the desired results, you should follow the pre-op and post-op guidelines carefully.
- Lifestyle and Food Choices: Our way of living and food choices matter before and after having a hair transplant. You need to know the nutrients your hair require to stay well. Keep eating organic/healthy food and also perform physical exercises to keep your hair strong and shiny.
- Expertise of Hair Transplant Surgeon: Your hair restoration surgeon must have a high success rate. Always choose a qualified and experienced hair restoration surgeon for hair transplant. Ask for recommendations and read some reviews online before you finalize your transplant doctor.
If you plant to undergo a hair transplant surgery, it is important to prepare well before the treatment. Finding the right hair transplant surgeon is of utmost importance to get the desired results. The recovery period is crucial and you should follow all instructions religiously.
Cost of Hair Transplant Procedure Surgery
The hair transplant cost varies from patient to patient. Hair transplant cost fluctuates due to some important factors. The top cost-defining factors have been enlisted below:
- The type of hair transplant chosen to regrow hair
- Geographic location and quality of service of the provider
- Anesthesia charges, medical tests, and other possible expenses
- The Number of hair grafts required to enhance the appearance of the patient
- Qualification, experience, training, and reputation of the hair restoration surgeon
Is this treatment beneficial for you? How much do you have to pay for this treatment? You may have questions like these and a hair restoration surgeon can answer all your questions. Please get in touch with a professional to learn more.
Growing Hair Naturally: The End Result
You have read that hair transplant can regrow hair naturally and for a long time. If you have lost scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, or bread area hair and you want to restore hair growth, you should try it. This cosmetic procedure is not cheap but it comes with great hair restoration results.
You should get in touch with a hair transplant surgeon in your area to know price structure near you. If you need to know more about this treatment, a hair restoration surgeon can explain it in detail. Contact the nearest provide in your town and learn more about this cosmetic surgery.
About the Author: Sean Mandoza specializes in various hair loss treatments and he has also got expertise in hair transplant treatments.