DIY Smooth Shea Butter Foundation with Sunscreen
An easy, smooth and moisturizing foundation made with shea butter, almond oil and other organic ingredients. It will keep your skin looking silky and protected from the sun.
- 1.5 oz Almond Oil Unrefined preferred
- 1 oz Shea Butter Organic preferred
- 0,5 oz Cocoa Butter Organic preferred
- 0.5 oz Beeswax
- 1/4 teaspoon Vitamin E GMO Sources preferred
- 0.5 oz Zinc Oxide Powder Uncoated & Non-nano
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamin (For Color) Can also use Cocao Powder
Mix the Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax and Vitamin E in the double boiler glass bowl.
Add water to your boiler and turn it on to medium heat. Completely melt the mixture while stiring with the whisk to ensure consistency.
Remove the mixture from the heat as soon as the mixture has melted. Allow the mixture to cool down.
Add the zinc oxide to the mixture, whisk to combine evenly
Slowly add Cinnamin to the mixture, whisk evenly each time. Add until desired shade is acheived. Can also use Cocao Powder in combination to achieve desired shade.