Why Write For FoundationFairy.com?
FoundationFairy.com is all about creating a community of people who wants to support each other and help each other with makeup, beauty, or skincare advice.
We believe that sharing is caring. By sharing with the community, we become better collectively!
Do you have beauty, makeup, or skincare tips that you think could really benefit or help others who are trying to achieve their beauty or skincare goals? If so, we invite you to share your tips with the community!
Our blog was recently featured on Feedspot as one of the Top 100 Canadian Beauty Bloggers on the Web.
Who We Are Looking For
To provide the highest quality of content and information to our readers, we will now only accept guest posts from SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) who have in-depth knowledge on the content that they write about. This includes medical professionals, skincare experts and beauty professionals.
We will no longer accept guest posts from freelance writers, content creators and non-subject matter experts.
If you want to promote your product or service on our platform, please visit our business page for inquires.
What We Are Looking For
1) Your beauty, makeup, hair, fashion or skincare tips that you want to share with others.
Provide details for each tip. Answer these questions:
- How does your tip help others?
- Who would benefit from this tip? E.g. Someone with oily skin
- Any other details the reader should know?
2) Your Beauty Tutorial – Got a beauty tutorial you want to share? Tell us and get featured
- Provide Step by Step details for your beauty tutorial
- Provide both a before and after picture or a related high quality image*
- Provide the products that you used**
*Note 1: The usage of provided image in actual post is up to our discretion.
**Note 2: No Affiliate links allowed.
- Your submission must be unique and written in your own words and style. It shouldn’t be plagiarized and should be original.
- Do not try to push a product or service with your submission. The purpose of your submission is to share knowledge and not for commercial benefit.
- Do not include outbound links with your submission
- Include with your submission:
- Your Name
- Picture (Optional)
- Website with a short description
- Social Media Handles.
- Must be at least 800 words in length.
Benefits To You
- Gain additional exposure to your website, professional or social media profiles
- Establish yourself as a resource in the beauty, makeup and skincare community.
- Your submission will be shared with all of our social media followers!
- FoundationFairy.com reserves the right to accept or refuse submissions.
- Approved submissions may be edited for spelling and grammar mistakes.
- FoundationFairy.com remain the rights of all submitted content. Submitted content cannot be re-published elsewhere on the internet. Any plagiarized submissions will be removed from our website without notice.
If you can adhere to these guidelines, then we are ready to accept your submission! Email your pitch to:
sandy [at] foundationfairy.com
We will review your submission and get back to you within 1 or 2 business days. We don’t offer monetary compensations for submissions at this time.
Bloggers / Content Creators
Are you a blogger or content creator who is looking for more ways to monetize your website and web traffic? Foundationfairy.com is a partner of Ezoic, a machine learning based advertisement testing and optimization platform that can help you increase your website’s earning potential. Ezoic is a Google Certified Advertising Partner. Check out their website to find out more.
Looking for more ways to collaborate? Check out our business page for more information.