DIY Cupuacu Butter Cream Foundation with Sunscreen
Super skin nourishing and moisturizing cream foundation made with Cupuacu Butter and Coconut Oil.
- 1.5 ounces Cupuacu Butter
- 2 ounces Coconut Oil
- 0.5 ounces Cocoa Buter
- 1 ounce Rose Hip Seed Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Vitamin E oil
- 0.5 ounces Zinc Oxide
- 1 teaspoon Cocao Powder (Organic)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Double Boiler
- 1 Small Makeup Jar
- Over medium heat, mix the Cupuacu Butter, Coconut Oil and Coca Butter in the double boiler. Stir constantly until mixed well.
- Remove heat then add Rose Hip Oil and Vitamin E Oil. Stir constantly until mixed well.
- Add Zinc Oxide and mix well
- Add Cocao Powder and Cinnamon and mix well. ** These two ingredients will determine the shade of your foundation. Add a little bit at a time and test after each time until desired shade is obtained.
- Scoop mixture into small makeup jar
Receipe Inspired By: draxe.com
Was This Post Helpful? Let us know if you found this post helpful. That’s the only way we can improve.